1. The tennis star from 1961 to 1979 won a record twenty Wimbledon Tennis titles, including singles and doubles. Who is it?
2. Who is Kansas University basketball all time leading scorer?
3. In the history of major league baseball there have been nine unassisted triple plays, that is, one defensive player gets three outs on one hit ball. Six of these nine plays were made by a fielder of which position?
4. Born in 1964, this speed skater was the first American woman to win five gold medals in Olympic competition. Who is she?
5. Feb. 25, 1964, young boxing phenomenon Cassius Clay first gained the heavyweight title when he knocked out which champion?
6. The Wimbledon singles tennis championship was dominated 16 times in the 19 years from 1978 through 1996, by two women. Who were they?
7. By the end of the most recent season (spring, 1996), which three NBA basketball players ranked tops in terms of product endorsement contracts?
8. Who led the Philadelphia Eagles in interceptions in 2005?
9. Who was the first black manager of a Major League baseball team?
10. How many players on a single basketball team are on the court?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.