1. Name four baseball players whose faces have been displayed on U.S. postage stamps.
2. In the 1950s and '60's, this athlete was a standout in basketball, baseball, football, lacrosse, and track at Syracuse University. He became one of the greatest players in the NFL, but retired at his peak to pursue a Hollywood career, working in films suc
3. Football fans in 1999 were saddened by the death of the NFL's all-time leading rusher, called "sweetness" for his smooth moves and pleasant nature. Who was he?
4. After Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammad Ali, he defended his heavyweight boxing title for the first time in May, 1965, against which opponent?
5. Name three major sports figures with the same name as a fruit, vegetable or flower.
6. Which tennis player won the Wimbledon mens' singles championship 7 of the last 8 years of the 20th century?
7. Which talented young man was not only a Major League Soccer player on the Los Angeles Galaxy, but also a star of the popular TV show Melrose Place?
8. What was the first professional football league in America?
9. A National Basketball Association star from 1975-1989, he became the all-time leading scorer in 1984. Who is he?
10. Since the first world cup of soccer in 1930, which two European teams have been in the final game most frequently?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.