1. Her name is Nancy Lieberman, and, in February, 1996 she gained admission to a place where no woman had gone before. What was it?
2. In 1926, Gertrude Ederly was the first woman to accomplish what athletic feat?
3. In which three consecutive years did the Oakland A's play in the World Series, and who were their opponents?
4. In 2005, who played for the Atlanta Braves in 70 games after having been called up from the minor leagues?
5. What National League Baseball Team was named the Big Red Machine in 1975-1976
6. How many players on a single basketball team are on the court?
7. Who was "Sports Illustrated's" first "Sportsman of the Year" in 1954?
8. Who was major league baseball's first African-American manager?
9. Can you name the world's northernmost, and southernmost, cities ever to host Olympic Games (summer or winter)?
10. One of the great comebacks of the 1990's belongs to a tennis star who returned to the sport two years after being stabbed by a tennis fan. Who is she?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.