1. Recently, three thousand ballots were sent out to an international panel of soccer experts to determine an all-time World Cup all-star team. Can you name the three players who received the most votes? Any three of ...
2. At the end of regulation season (2001 season), what three NFL teams had the best records, most wins, best percentages?
3. Which teams won the NCAA mens and women's basketball championship titles last year, 2001?
4. One of the great comebacks of the 1990's belongs to a tennis star who returned to the sport two years after being stabbed by a tennis fan. Who is she?
5. Name four baseball players whose faces have been displayed on U.S. postage stamps.
6. As a way of showing team support, Green Bay Packer fans wear which Wisconsin-made product on their heads?
7. What are the nicknames of each of these college football teams? a. Notre Dame b. Penn State c. Florida State d. Purdue e. Georgetown
8. BONUS 3: At the turn of the millennium, the cable sports network ESPN ranked the greatest athletes of all time. Who were the top three athletes on their list?
9. Baseball managers: The person with the most all-time victories as a manager of a major league team almost 3800 managed for over 50 years -most famously, from 1901-1950 with the Philadelphia A's. Who was he?
10. Where do each of these NFL teams play their home games - name the stadium: a. Pittsburgh Steelers b. Buffalo Bills c. Green Bay Packers
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.