1. In the 8th century, he was the first emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. Who is he?
2. During the Civil War, were these states Union or Confederate? A. West Virginia b. Kentucky c. Texas
3. What have been the two most common names of Popes?
4. In what year did Australia's last execution take place?
5. Around the time of the first World War, all the countries along the Mediterranean coast of Northern Africa were controlled by France or Great Britain, except for Libya, which was controlled by which other European nation?
6. The Declaration of Independence was written primarily by which person?
7. Which King and Queen were executed by rebellious French citizens in 1793?
8. Which two countries reunited in 1976 after 22 years of separation and hostility?
9. Every May 5, on the Cinco de Mayo holiday, Mexicans celebrate the 1862 victory of the outnumbered and underarmed Mexican armies over the superior military forces from which country?
10. This ocean liner, launched in 1934 by the British, was their longest ship, the world's fastest ship, and still holds the record as the ship that has carried the most passengers. What is it?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.