1. What advisory group, composed of the commanders of the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and the Marines, counsels the President on military affairs?
2. If Ross Perot is elected President, he would become the first non-politician to become President since which person?
3. What is the capital city of Libya?
4. What country is the world's largest democracy?
5. Article 1, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution requires that every 10 years, what should happen?
6. A street that is 40 yards long has a tree every 10 yards on both sides. How many total trees on the entire street?
7. This century there have been four Presidents who ran for re-election and lost. The latest was, of course, George Bush. Who were the other three?
8. In 1960, Ceylon became the first country to do this; India was second, in 1966; followed by Israel in 1969 and Argentina in 1974. To do what?
9. Two governors in U.S. history have been successfully recalled. The second was Gray Davis of California in 2003. Who was the first and what year did this occur?
10. Can you name the last four sitting Presidents who lost bids for re-election for a second term?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.