1. Three of the first presidents died on what day?
2. What is the sum of the first one-hundred odd numbers, starting with 1?
3. In November, 1992, who was elected as America's first black female US Senator?
4. All of these countries joined the United Nations within the first five years of its existence, between 1945 and 1950, except one, which joined in 1956. Which of these countries joined the U.N. last? Was it Australia, Republic of China - Taiwan, India, Israel, or japan?
5. What was the first state to allow women to vote?
6. What is the capital city of Libya?
7. On Dec. 10, 1953, the first Playboy magazine was released. Which well-known woman was the first playmate?
8. How many years is a the term of office of a U.S. Senator?
9. Who was the last U.S. president, before Clinton, who did not serve in the Armed Forces?
10. What is the memory span of a goldfish? A. 10 seconds. B. 30 seconds. C. 3 Seconds
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.