1. In November, 1992, who was elected as America's first black female US Senator?
2. The statement, "The right of citizens to vote shall not be denied because of sex" became a part of the U.S. Constitution in what year? Was it 1787 when the constitution was written, or as an amendment in 1865, 1920, or 1945?
3. Which Amendment to the US Constitution grants people the right to keep and bear Arms?
4. What is the memory span of a goldfish? A. 10 seconds. B. 30 seconds. C. 3 Seconds
5. All of these countries joined the United Nations within the first five years of its existence, between 1945 and 1950, except one, which joined in 1956. Which of these countries joined the U.N. last? Was it Australia, Republic of China - Taiwan, India, Israel, or japan?
6. The Attorney General is the head of which governmental department?
7. Can you name the last four sitting Presidents who lost bids for re-election for a second term?
8. What country is the world's largest democracy?
9. Which US state is home to the tallest state capitol building?
10. One played NFL football, the other NBA basketball; today they are congressmen; someday one of them could be President of the United States. Who are they?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.