1. What country is the world's largest democracy?
2. In 1960, Ceylon became the first country to do this; India was second, in 1966; followed by Israel in 1969 and Argentina in 1974. To do what?
3. What does EPA stand for?
4. There have been about three occasions when the person who was elected President of the United States actually had fewer popular votes than the loser, but won because of electoral votes. The last time this happened was in 1888, when Grover Cleveland lost h
5. A street that is 40 yards long has a tree every 10 yards on both sides. How many total trees on the entire street?
6. It is said that the current Constitution of France was tailor-made for which person?
7. The SALT treaty was ratified in 1972, to limit offensive weapons. What does SALT abbreviate?
8. What is the name for the form of government controlled by a privileged, hereditary ruling class, generally resented by the middle and lower class.
9. These people all ran against each other for President in 1912: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and Woodrow Wilson. Who won the election?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.