1. In order of area: What are the three largest countries in the world?
2. Can ocean vessels float from the Atlantic Ocean to Chicago?
3. Which four countries outside the U.S. supply the largest numbers of tourists to San Francisco?
4. Which beautiful American city was laid out around 1800 by Pierre L'Enfant?
5. There are three bridges which connect Manhattan with Brooklyn, across the East River. One of them is, of course, the Brooklyn Bridge. Cahn you name the other two?
6. The country that lies closest to Cuba, lies about 50 miles east of Cuba. Which country is it?
7. What two 'colorful' rivers meet to form the world's longest river?
8. This is the oldest capital city in America. It was originally a Native American village, was settled by the Spanish around 1539, became the capital of its territory in 1824, and today it's the capital of its state. What city is this?
9. Most of the world's coffee is grown in countries that lie between the equator and the tropic of .... what?
10. This city on the Adriatic coast of southern Italy was an ancient trading center, an embarkation point for the Crusaders during the Middle Ages, the southern end of the Appian Way; today it's a popular departure point for cruise ships to Greece and other p
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.