1. Which two countries in South America border neither the Atlantic nor the Pacific Ocean?
2. Which one of these countries is NOT part of Asia's Golden Triangle? Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, or Burma?
3. Which island nation is separated into two distinct and not so friendly sectors, the Greek and the Turkish?
4. It was called Malabouchia by Indians, Rio Grande del Florida by the Spanish, and the St. Louis River by the French. How is it known today?
5. Beale Street is famous for its blues clubs, located in a black section of what U.S. city?
6. If you visit this very old city in Britain, you can find the "mathematical bridge," so named because it was supposedly constructed without using nails, but entirely using geometrical principles. Which city?
7. The westernmost point in the 50 United States is located in which state?
8. What three countries are known as the Baltic States?
9. Many European nations begin with the letter S: Some are Spain, Sweden, and maybe even Scotland. Can you name three more?
10. What famous landmark is located on the Ile de la Cite in Paris?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.