1. The country of Italy includes two major islands. What are their names?
2. With a vertical drop of 3200 feet, what is the world's highest waterfall, and in which country is it located?
3. The 5 or 6 tallest mountains in the world, outside of Asia, are located in which two countries?
4. Which country is this? It is located in Africa. The official language is English. 50% of the population is Moslem, and about 40% is Christian. The country is twice the size of California, and has over 120 Million people.
5. Can you name three US states whose spellings contain either the letters X or Z?
6. It is said that Erik the Red named this land incorrectly on purpose, in order to attract visitors and settlers. Which land?
7. The island group called the Greater Antilles are composed of Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Hispaniola, and what other significant island?
8. What is the largest island in the United States?
9. In 1915 the last California volcano erupted. Which mountain was it?
10. Name the U.S. state which has the following nickname: a. The First State b. The Centennial state: c. The Magnolia state
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.