1. How many Oceans border the United States?
2. How many Californias could fit inside Alaska? Closer to 2, 3, or 4?
3. Name the second largest city population, in each of these places: a. California b. Canada c. Italy
4. The amusement park Coney Island, famous for its boardwalk and thrilling rides was located in which borough of New York City?
5. The highest point in the US east of the Mississippi River is called Mt. Mitchell, elevation 6700 feet, and is found in which state? is it new hampshire, vermont, or north carolina
6. Which plant, common around Christmas time, contains poisonous berries which can cause acute stomach irritation if eaten?
7. The capital city of this Asian nation is named after the national religion. Which country, which capital city?
8. This Pacific island group, populated by Polynesians as early as 1000 B.C. was first sighted by European explorers in 1722, and since 1899 has been administered by the United States. The capital is Pago Pago. What is it?
9. At the southeast end of Oahu Island, on the island of Hawaii, you can visit which extinct volcano?
10. This mountain, 11,000 feet above sea level, is snow-capped most of the year, and is the highest active volcano in Europe. What is its name?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.