1. The capital city of a Central American country has the same name as a major city in the San Francisco Bay Area. Which city and county in Central America is it?
2. If you travelled directly south from London until you reached a foreign country, which one would it be?
3. The country of Italy includes two major islands. What are they?
4. The world's longest continuous mountain trail is the 2,000 mile long Appalachian Trail. The longest stretch of this trail is located in which state?
5. The oldest street in San Francisco was originally called Dupont Street, but was later re-named after a President. Which street is this?
6. France borders five countries. Two of them are Germany and Switzerland. Can you name the other three?
7. Extending almost 2800 km (1700 miles), the Darling River is the longest river of what country?
8. Which country of the world has the largest population of catholics around 130 million of them
9. What city lies closest to the Cape of Good Hope?
10. Possibly the largest Islamic mosque outside of Saudi Arabia is this giant structure built along the Atlantic Ocean in this African city with 5 million inhabitants. Which city?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.