1. Which actress played the role of Forrest Gump's mother?
2. Name three member of the rock group The Eagles who had successful solo careers as recording artists?
3. Which musical group mostly popular in the 1960's and 70's is responsible for the line from a song, "Hope I die before I get old"?
4. Top of the pops: 1995's top-grossing pop music group made $100 million, but didn't tour. Who were they?
5. Which TV series won the Emmy Award as best comedy five consecutive years in the 1990's?
6. In 1970, Dustin Hoffman was 33 years old when he played the film role of 121-year-old Jack Crabb in what film?
7. What was the name of the 1988 comedy in which Eddie Murphy, as an African prince, travels to New York to find a bride, and which person co-starred as his travel companion?
8. a. What is Johnny Carson's home state? b. What was the name of the TV game show hosted by Johnny Carson before he took over the Tonight Show? c. What was Johnny Carson's profession before he became a television personality?
9. The Academy Award winning film from 1935 was a sea adventure starring British actor Charles Laughton. What is the title?
10. This music superstar had seven consecutive #1 hits on the Billboard charts from 1985-1988. Who was she: Madonna, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, or Janet Jackson?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.