1. This singing star has had top ten music hits every decade since 1965. Her first hit was a Bob Dylan song called All I Really Want to Do. Who is she?
2. He made his film acting debut in 1941 and appeared in more than 50 films. He won the 1953 Academy Award as best male supporting actor for his work in a war film. He was also an accomplished singer. Who was he?
3. The American film institute maintains their list of the "100 Best Movies of All Time."
4. Which 1982 film, based on a novel written by John Irving, starred Glenn Close and Robin Williams?
5. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, who is the "Half-Blood Prince"?
6. This actress, a regular on the popular TV hit show, Friends, has a hairdo which has spawned millions of look-alikes around the world. What is her name?
7. Which musician improvised a guitar arrangement of "The Star Spangled Banner" at the 1969 Woodstock Festival?
8. This television series, involving the good guys against the bad guys, had won more awards than any other dramatic series ever, yet was cancelled by NBC in the year 1987. Which show was it?
9. Can you name the two longest running nighttime dramatic TV series ever? The longest was a Western and ran from 1955-1975, the second longest was set in the western half of the US, but was a modern drama and ran from the 1970's through the 80's.
10. Which unusual characters were portrayed in the original 1966 film, Batman, by Burgess Meredith, Caesar Romero, Frank Gorshin, and Lee Meriwether?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.