1. After taking a four-year break from officiating duties, which person will host next year's Academy Awards ceremony on March 24?
2. Which comedy actor played the role of a character named Prime Minister Rufus T. Firefly in which 1933 comedy with an animal name in the title?
3. In which 1983 film did Meryl Streep play the role of a worker at a nuclear factory who risks her life to protect workers from safety hazards?
4. This singer, guitarist, and prolific songwriter has made 15 albums in 15 years, but now, this 35-year old has decided to make no more recordings, just stick to live acts, nightclubs, and motion pictures. Who is he?
5. This music superstar had seven consecutive #1 hits on the Billboard charts from 1985-1988. Who was she: Madonna, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, or Janet Jackson?
6. The largest money-losing film of all time was a 1980 film about land wars in Wyoming, which cost over $55 Million and grossed less than $2 Million. Critics panned this 3 1/2 hour film, and audiences rejected it. What was the title, and who was the directo
7. Can you recall the name of the 1961 film which was coincidentally the last film made by both Clark Gable and Marilyn Monroe?
8. Can you name two recent academy-award winning films whose titles contain the names of animals in the title?
9. This singer and songwriter from New Jersey produced ten consecutive top-ten hits from 1984 through 1987. Who was he?
10. who sang the hit Alley Oop?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.