1. This Indian film-maker, who just a few weeks ago received from the Academy an Oscar for his lifetime achievement in film-making, died yesterday. What was his name?
2. This folk singer recorded songs written by Bob Dylan and became his lover. At one time she and Dylan were called the King and Queen of folk music. Who was she?
3. In 1988 The Beach Boys sang about a mystical Caribbean island known as what?
4. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, who is the "Half-Blood Prince"?
5. At an 1991 auction in Michigan, some restaurant owners paid $11,000 for a used brassiere, formerly belonging to what woman?
6. Who were the next three actors, after Sean Connery and Roger Moore, to play dramatic roles as James Bond, 007?
7. Can you name two recent academy-award winning films whose titles contain the names of animals in the title?
8. Can you name the two musicians with evil-sounding names who were members of the late 70's British punk-rock group, The Sex Pistols?
9. Can you name the actor, born in South Africa to British parents, who most often portrayed Sherlock Holmes in films, 14 times in the 1940's?
10. He was born in 1934 in Canada and his son was born in 1967 in London, England. Both father and son grew up to be popular actors. Who are they?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.