1. What company is the largest producer of computer software for the personal computer?
2. What is the most commonly used element in computers today?
3. What name is given to half of a Byte (4 bits)?
4. Based on average income, what is the poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere?
5. From the computer world: What does the word "modem" abbreviate?
6. What do the initials GUI stand for?
7. In the world of photography, what does SLR abbreviate?
8. If the telephone company added one more digit to all the phone numbers in one area code, how many new phone numbers could potentially be added?
9. What were the names of these two popular films: the remake from 1991 of the original film from 1950, with the same title, which starred Spencer Tracy and Elizabeth Taylor as father and daughter. What's the title?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.