1. What are the three most common animal livestock on U.S. farms?
2. What two breeds of dog are most commonly used as seeing-eye dogs or guide dogs for the blind?
3. What insect provides food for humans?
4. What animal is the larva of a butterfly or moth?
5. An Israeli researcher recently discovered a fact which could help countries of the world plagued by famine: the milk of a certain animal has three times the level of vitamin C of cow's milk and can also combat diarrhea and dehydration. Which animal?
6. The heaviest freshwater fish ever caught weighed 468 pound when caught in Benicia, California in 1963. What kind of fish was it?
7. What slithering animal is named for the sound that it makes before striking?
8. What large, clumsy, flightless bird has been extinct for 200 years?
9. Which animals produce pearls?
10. Deep sea divers exploring an underwater cave near Marseilles, France, in 1991 were surprised to discover prehistoric wall murals with drawings of humans and animals; but were astounded when they found depictions of what cold-water animal?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.