1. New born babies of what animal are six feet tall and weigh almost 200 pounds?
2. The symbol of the Anheuser-Busch brewing company is the image of draft horses pulling the beer wagons. These horses originated in Scotland. What kind of horses are they?
3. Most penguins live in the southernmost lands on earth, such as Antarctica, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa, and mostly in cold climates, but some penguins can also be found on which islands in the Pacific Ocean near the equator?
4. A "joey" is the baby of what animal?
5. The mythological character known as Pegasus was what unusual animal?
6. By what name do we identify those certain kinds of weasels whose coats change color in the winter?
7. How is it possible to determine the sex of a parakeet?
8. What are the only mammals that can fly?
9. What insect provides food for humans?
10. These animals are perhaps the most endangered large animals on earth. There are only a few thousand of these left on the face of the earth, and they are being slaughtered by poachers. What are they?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.