1. What type of annoying insect is named for a colorful article of clothing?
2. There are about 9 million cubic miles of ice on Earth. Is most of it located at the North pole or the South pole?
3. What slithering animal is named for the sound that it makes before striking?
4. A "joey" is the baby of what animal?
5. The symbol of the Anheuser-Busch brewing company is the image of draft horses pulling the beer wagons. These horses originated in Scotland. What kind of horses are they?
6. What two breeds of dog are most commonly used as seeing-eye dogs or guide dogs for the blind?
7. New born babies of what animal are six feet tall and weigh almost 200 pounds?
8. Can you identify any two of the three most popular zoos in the USA, based on number of visitors in a year?
9. What relative of the alligator is native to Central and South America?
10. The heaviest freshwater fish ever caught weighed 468 pound when caught in Benicia, California in 1963. What kind of fish was it?
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.